1. Prize: The prize is half a dozen of ‘Diamond’ cakes as specified in the relevant Tweet on @tweetcdn’s Twitter feed. There is no cash or alternative to the prizes stated and the prizes are not transferable. No part or parts of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
2. Winner selection: We will pick the winner at random using TweetDraw from the correct entries. A ‘correct entrant’ is specified as someone who has correctly used the hashtag ‘#IEndorseDiamond’ in a tweet encouraging others to fill out their Diamond form. If there is only one entrant, they will win the cakes.
3. Entry method/start and end date: To enter the @tweetcdn Twitter promotion, you must send a tweet using the promoted hashtag on or before the relevant closing date and time of 20th of August at 11:59pm. The method of entry is specified in the relevant promotion tweet. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries incomplete, delayed, Tweeted to the incorrect Twitter account or not received by the Promoter for whatever reason.
4. Number of entries: Only one entry permitted per person. If you enter more than once we reserve the right to void all of your entries.
5. Redeeming prizes: In order to receive your prize, the winner is required to provide the Promoter with their full name and UK address by email to an address specified by the Promoter and you acknowledge we may pass your details to a third party for the purpose of you redeeming the prize.
6. Re-allocating prizes: Failure to acknowledge receipt of your win, or provide full name and UK address, within 24 hours of receiving notice from @tweetcdn will invalidate winner and we will pick an alternative winner. Winners’ details will be available on request 30 days after the end of a promotion closing date by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You acknowledge that we may disclose your name and country of residence in the event you are a winner.
8. Promoter: Unless otherwise stated, the promoter is Creative Diversity Network, 94-100 Euston Street, London, NW1 2HA.