Twenty Twenty Television is committed to promoting equal opportunities and addressing the under-representation of disabled people in our industry in particular, so we are solely opening this job opportunity to disabled applicants. Under the Equality Act (2010), a disability is defined as any long-term impairment which has a substantial adverse effect on your ability to carry out day-to-day activities.
Dates: 25th July for 6 or 8 weeks, contract length tbc
Office Based – London
- Candidates must have demonstrable TV production experience.
- Assisting the compliance researcher in all of the below duties.
- Processing all compliance paperwork for approximately 60 contributors within a short timeframe.
- Attending Saturday auditions; receiving and processing paperwork for contributors and staying on top of any outstanding forms. Will be expected to chase contributors for anything outstanding.
- Filing / scanning paperwork.
- Completing background checks on contributor’s social media using Google and Lexis Nexis
- Flagging any findings from background checks and personal disclosure forms in our weekly compliance meetings and taking notes in meetings.
- Keeping the compliance spreadsheet up to date with feedback from the compliance meetings and background checks
- Reacting to an ever changing final running order – regularly communicating with producers about changes in editorial, and how these effect compliance.
- Fostering strong relationships with contributors over the phone
- Need to show proven initiative in dealing with highly sensitive information
- Will need to demonstrate good judgement in flagging up any emerging compliance issues to the compliance researcher, Line Producer and Senior Team
- Assisting in processing DBS checks.
If you would like to make us aware of any reasonable adjustments we would need to make, please do.
Please apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by midday on Tuesday 19th July 2016, please apply sooner if possible. Interviews will take place in London or by Skype on Wednesday 20th and Thursday 21st July. The successful candidate will be informed on Friday 22nd July.