[Applications have now closed and we will be interviewing over the coming few weeks – thanks to all who have applied.]
The Executive Administrator supports the Executive Director and the Executive Manager with the day-to-day operation of the Creative Diversity Network, its office and in delivery of the CDN projects and programmes. The appointed individual will assist the Director in establishing the CDN as a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee and will provide general office and administrative services for the Executive team and other CDN member representatives, as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of administration and office management
- Managed the delivery of large multi-stakeholder initiatives / events
- Used a variety of computer and digital platforms, including Internet, PC and MAC
- Experience of using social media in a professional environment to support a particular project or organisational messaging
- Microsoft office skills, with a capability in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Publisher.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday per annum (including three days over Christmas and New Year, not including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working patterns
- Employer pension (automatic enrolment after 3 months, max. matched contribution of 4% salary)
- Life assurance cover of four times annual salary
Executive Administrator Application Timetable
Please make sure you are available for the relevant dates below.
|Applications open||1st December 2014|
|Applications close||31st December 2014|
|Interview scheduled||Week commencing 2nd February 2015
(@ Creative Skillset Offices, Focus Point, 21 Caledonian Road, London N1 9GB)
For more details, download the Executive Administrator job description here.
Download the Executive Administrator application form here.
All information can be obtained in an alternative format as part of any reasonable adjustment needs. If you need assistance on this please email or call us on: 07973 156569
We also allow postal applications, alongside email submissions – these must arrive by the closing date stated in the advert.
Please post any paper applications to: CDN Recruitment, c/o Carnstone, Durham House, DurhamHouse Street, London WC2N 6HG