[Applications have now closed for this post – thanks to all who applied.]
The Coordinator supports the Executive Director and the Executive Manager with the day-to-day operation of the Creative Diversity Network (CDN), its office and in delivery of projects and programmes. The appointed individual will provide general office and administrative services for the Executive team, and other CDN member representatives where required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience of administration and office management, including finance or budgets
- Used a variety of computer and digital platforms, including Microsoft Office capability in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Supported the delivery of large multi-stakeholder initiatives / events
- Experience of using social media in a professional environment to support a particular project or campaign, or organisational communications
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday per annum (including three days over Christmas and New Year, not including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working patterns
- Employer pension (automatic enrolment after 3 months, max. matched contribution of 4% salary)
- Life assurance cover of four times annual salary
Please make sure you are available for the relevant dates below.
|Applications open||18th May 2015|
|Applications close||22nd June 2015|
|Interviews scheduled||Interviews will take place at
CDN offices, Focus Point, 21 Caledonian Road,
London N1 9GB
For more details, download the CDN Coordinator job description here.
Download the CDN Coordinator application form here.
All information can be obtained in an alternative format as part of any Accessibility needs or requirements. If you would like assistance on this please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 713 9859.
We also allow postal applications, alongside email submissions – these must arrive by the closing date stated above. Email your CV and application form to email@example.com. Alternatively you can bring a copy of the application form if you are selected for interview.
Please post any paper applications to: CDN Recruitment, Focus Point, 21 Caledonian Road, London N1 9GB.