For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions: “We”, “Our” and “Us” refers to Creative Diversity Network while references to “You” and “Your” refers to the persons accessing this website (including persons who access this site on the behalf of other persons); references to “Material” or “Materials” includes data, information and databases.
Additional terms may apply to:-
- use of the Diamond data capture system
- use of the Diamond e-learning system
- use of the Diversity Database
- use of connected social media accounts or websites held by the Creative Diversity Network
From time to time we may change these Terms, and will post revisions on this website.
All Materials on this website, the appearance, organisation and layout of this website, the underlying software code and the underlying data are subject to trade marks, copyright, database rights and other registered and unregistered intellectual property rights which are owned either directly by Us or by Our licensors.
Unless expressly permitted in writing in a licence agreement You must not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer (whether in whole or in part) any Material on this website or the underlying software code or underlying data.
Any request for permission of our content or images, or other use of our intellectual property not authorised under a subscription, should be made using the contact us form.
We try to ensure that website availability is uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, we cannot, guarantee that your access will not be suspended or restricted from time to time, including to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We of course try to limit the frequency and duration of any suspension or restriction. Creative Diversity Network shall not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Our websites contain links, including hyperlinks, which may take you outside Creative Diversity Network websites or software. Links are provided for your convenience and an inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by us of the linked website, its operator or content. We have no control over the contents or functionality of those sites and accept no responsibility for materials published on external sites, nor any loss or damages that may arise from your use of them.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that information presented is correct, no responsibility is implied or accepted for any errors. No action should be taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon information on this site.
You acknowledge that some of the content may be supplied by third parties and the accuracy and completeness of it will not have been checked
Access is solely at the user’s risk. Creative Diversity Network assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any damage suffered whether by corruption, virus or otherwise to hardware, software or other property.
Third Party software
Certain functionality on our websites may require third party components or software and may operate with plug-ins and APIs created by third parties (collectively, Third Party Software). Your use of Third Party Software that has been incorporated into our sites will be subject to the terms and conditions of the authors and owners of such Third Party Software.
Limitations of Liability
In no event will We be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of access to, or the use of this website or any information contained in it, including loss of profit and the like whether or not in the contemplation of the parties, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud and fraudulent misrepresentation.
All materials downloaded from any section of this website or via a link pointed to by this website are downloaded, installed, and used totally and entirely at the users own risk.
You undertake that you will:-
- not use the Site for any purpose which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person;
- not use the Site to copy, transmit or distribute any information which contravenes any applicable law or any person’s legal rights; and
- not use the Site to reverse engineer any software or programmes accessible
The Site may give You the option to send Us content to be posted on the Site by Us (“User Content”). Any content provided must comply with the Creative Diversity Network Content Guidelines in their entirety.
By sending Us User Content, You will be deemed to:-
- Grant Us a worldwide, irrevocable, exclusive, royalty-free licence to use Your contribution in any way and in any current or future media format (including modifying and adapting it for operational or editorial reasons) with Our general objective of promoting, fostering and developing diversity in the broadcast industry. Grant us the right to sub-license these rights and to bring an action for any infringement;
- Irrevocably waive in Our favour any moral rights you may have in such User Content in terms of Chapter IV Part I of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, and any similar rights available in any part of the world; and
- Warrant to Us that You are the owner of the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the user Content, that the User Content is Your original work and that the User Content does not infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party.
Creative Diversity Network reserves the right to decline to publish any contribution at its absolute discretion without prior notice. To notify us of offensive content please complete the Contact Us form.
To access certain parts of the Website, Creative Diversity Network may require You to register and provide certain information about Yourself. Such registration shall be subject to specific terms of registration.
By registering You accept that we may monitor individuals site usage; this information will be used to ensure appropriate use of the site and to inform product offerings and development.
This website is operated by Creative Diversity Network (company number 09483794), whose registered office is at 94-100 Euston Street, London, NW1 2HA, United Kingdom.
Your use of the website is subject to your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you are not prepared to comply with these, and those of any restrictions notified to you throughout the course of your use of this website, you must exit this website immediately.